Instructions in english:
If your phone is approved for unlocking we will place an order on an unlocking code from Apple. You will receive a letter at your address when the order is complete and then you may unlock your iPhone via iTunes. Follow the instructions when you receive the letter.
If you have a iPhone 6 or a newer version
- Update to the lates iOS
- Connect to WiFi
- Use a SIM-Card from another mobile provider
- Log in with your Apple-ID
- Your phone should now be unlocked
If you have a iPhone 5s or a older version
- Connect you iPhone with the associated USB cabel to iTunes with the SIM card from you new operator installed in the phone. PLEASE NOTE! If the phones software is not updated to the latest version you will need to use a active 3SIM card in order to unlock your iPhone.
- Start iTunes. If you have not installed iTunes to your computer you may download it here.
- Synchronize your phone to iTunes in order for it to receive the new operator settings.
- iTunes will automatically sense if your phone is approved for unlocking and remove the operator barrier.
- You iPhone is now unlocked and can be used with any operators SIM card of your choice.
If the instructions that are listed above do not work immediately, make sure to perform a total reset of the iPhone.